Anders Frisk on TalkSport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lofty

First Team Regular
Messages
5,326
Reaction score
0
Yes him .. Anders Frisk is to be interviewed on tomorrow's (Tuesday 3/04.07)breakfast show on TalkSport. That's assuming nobody waves a water pistol at the sad old drama queen.

 
Why the heck is he on tv? I was happy that he retired and I don't want to see him anymore.

Is he going to tell his sad story about the mean little "chelski" fans threatening him?

If he does I think I need to write another letter...
icon_rolleyes.gif


 
Why is he on? I guess TalkSport must be getting desperate. And Frisk must need the cash. Fortunately the old fairy was only on the radio. And even more fortunately for me, he'd already finished shooting off his idiot mouth by the time I got up. I heard later that he was spouting about retrospective red cards for diving, no mention as far as I know, of the alleged death threats a.k.a. services to the game.

They've just repeated parts of the interview on TalkSport. Frisk calls for a review panel to sit 2 or 3 days after the game with the power to take retrospective action for offences missed by the ref. Slightly worrying this, when you take it together with the news that Blatter is back. Nobody likes diving, but it's no more cheating than a professional foul or a deliberate handball for christsakes. Of course referees get slagged, they always have and always will. But other than in highly exceptional circumstances, I for one still believe that the referee's decision should be final. So he made a mistake. So get over it.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top