Andreas Christensen - The Return

So apparently Andreas Christensen has deleted all of his Barcelona pics from Instagram and changed his profile pic back to Chelsea. 
I don't think this is true. I have seen a lot of people say that he never had any Barcelona pics and his profile picture has always been the Chelsea one, even after moving to Barcelona. I even found some posts on Twitter at the end of July pointing out that he hadn't yet shared any pictures since joining Barcelona.

 
Has anything like this happened before? The fact he hasn't even played or started the season, and may come back... 

I mean it would be a free signing for us, and a player who was already with us, but surely he will be demotivated and he's already shown he didn't wanna play for us in certain games.

 
5 of us left one investment bank to join  to join another firm in the mid 90s. As was just becoming customary we were marched off the premises without saying goodby. 3 days later we were talked into coming back. Later that year there was a fantastic jolly up on the gold coast centred on the casino and things by and large went quite smoothly for a while. So it can be done.

 
200.gif


 
Presumably if he stays at Barcelona he still gets paid whatever he agreed with them ? He just won't be able to play LOL.

Maybe we can offer to take him on loan for a year with Barca paying his wages ? A one year stop gap until Leicester cave on Fofana, or De Ligt gets bored at Bayern and decides to join his buddy De Jong at the Bridge !

 
I would absolutely take him back if we are not able to get Fofana for example. He knows the club and didn't leave in negative manner. 

 
If we've got a vacancy in catering or the club shop I'm happy for him to come back. Just not as a player.

 
If we've got a vacancy in catering or the club shop I'm happy for him to come back. Just not as a player.
If we brought him back as player/chef, he could make sure his dietary requirements are more strictly adhered to,  thus missing less games.

 
I would absolutely take him back if we are not able to get Fofana for example. He knows the club and didn't leave in negative manner. 
Not sure we tried particularly hard to get him to sign on again though, so we clearly weren't overly bothered about him going. There are countless bang average CBs that we could pick up, if that is the route we end up going.

 
Emotional part of me says hellll no. Christensen can feck of until all hell freezes over for all I care.. Jessie... We would take in a heartbeat. But the rational part of myself says.. taking him back on a short term dealwill help us take our time to get a better less expensive option to Fofana.. so I am split 50/50 on this

 
Emotional part of me says hellll no. Christensen can feck of until all hell freezes over for all I care.. Jessie... We would take in a heartbeat. But the rational part of myself says.. taking him back on a short term dealwill help us take our time to get a better less expensive option to Fofana.. so I am split 50/50 on this
and If he had anything about him he shouldn't have a reverse gear and should only be looking forward. If he leaves Barcelona as a free agent there are plenty of other clubs he can go to. If he is quick enough he could probably get into Sevilla before they take Kounde back.

 
Pass for me. He made his decision and isn’t good enough for Chelsea. 


He made a decision based upon misinformation and lies.

He was an academy player.  He is a very good defender.  He is good enough to be part of Chelsea. He will not cost us 80 million quid.

I am open to being forgiving.  Then maybe selling him next summer and making a little money.

 
  • Like
Reactions: Oli
He made a decision based upon misinformation and lies.

He was an academy player.  He is a very good defender.  He is good enough to be part of Chelsea. He will not cost us 80 million quid.

I am open to being forgiving.  Then maybe selling him next summer and making a little money.
He "refused" to play in the Cup final, and I am not sure that he is a very good defender.  Made too many mistakes for me. It a No from me !!

 
Back
Top