Tim W Go ahead and play for keeps Messages 5,206 Reaction score 240 Jan 27, 2012 #2 http://www.behance.net/gallery/Movies-From-An-Alternate-Universe/2783319
moi Welcome back, twin! XXX Messages 32,538 Reaction score 5,744 Jan 27, 2012 #4 I've been racking my brain to give a few more examples! But he has already covered all the ones I think of!
I've been racking my brain to give a few more examples! But he has already covered all the ones I think of!
Maksimov Like eagles on pogo sticks! Messages 14,416 Reaction score 614 Jan 27, 2012 #5 Interesting concept. James Dean as Max Fischer...
moi Welcome back, twin! XXX Messages 32,538 Reaction score 5,744 Jan 28, 2012 #6 OK, slightly inebriated here but whatabout James Cagney as Tintin?
wxwax First Team Regular Messages 2,127 Reaction score 14 Jan 28, 2012 #7 Tim W said: http://www.behance.n...niverse/2783319 Click to expand... Frank Zappa is about the only thing that could make me like The Big Lebowski. Good one!
Tim W said: http://www.behance.n...niverse/2783319 Click to expand... Frank Zappa is about the only thing that could make me like The Big Lebowski. Good one!