Which similar player are you referring to ? Havertz and mount don’t beat players 1v1.. ziyech doesn’t like to either and very rarely goes to the byline.. too one footed infact.. pulisic one could say but he plays on the left and is very light weight..But what I don't understand is that many have said that this could be the end of CHO. Now whilst many, including me, are still on yje fence over CHO, I don't see how this would be that much of a step up in any department. Just seem a waste of just shy of 30m. It's nothing against Madueke, I hope he is a great success, but we already have a player that appears very similar and we need players elsewhere (Frimpong or Dumfries at RB, Lavia, Bissouma or Rabiot maybe at DM). Whilst these funds wouldn't buy any of them it would go towards it.
Oh and we were looking for this kind of profile player I probably would have gone for Olise from Palace. Soon it will be too late as he will be priced out.
this is a great signing if we can sort his injury record.