Anthony Taylor

I'm sure I don't have to say this, but this is going way too far. Roma should be in serious trouble for this.
I don't like the guy but this is a fking disgrace. 

And ironically I don't think he got a lot wrong in that game. Everything about that match is what makes me meh about European football. Cheating, diving fckers all over the pitch and tossers on the bench. Poke your Super League up your ar$e.

Just imagine the uproar if that had been Chelsea fans doing that. 

There should be  major repercussions over this, but there won't be of course. 

 
Can't stand him, useless ref, very arrogant. But no one deserves that kind of abuse, especially towards his family, the horrible w**kers. 

Jose didn't help with his actions and I hope both he and their club get hammered for it.

 
I don't like the guy but this is a fking disgrace. 

And ironically I don't think he got a lot wrong in that game. Everything about that match is what makes me meh about European football. Cheating, diving fckers all over the pitch and tossers on the bench. Poke your Super League up your ar$e.

Just imagine the uproar if that had been Chelsea fans doing that. 

There should be  major repercussions over this, but there won't be of course. 
I agree. I think he's a dreadful ref in the Prem - his shocking history with us is well documented - but he seems less prone to idiotic decisions in Europe and in international games. Obviously he gave a pen that was shown by VAR to be a dive, so he got that wrong, but had the good sense to acknowledge it and change his decision. Ironically, that went in Roma's favour. And I think the decision not to award the pen for handball was correct, as the player's arm was by his side and he did everything he could to move it out of the way. The players on both sides were appalling in the way they hounded him throughout but I can't see why Roma and José feel they shafted them.

 
Terrible ref. Doesn’t justify going in on him and his family at an airport. Get a grip.

 
Its always amusing after watching a match where the players and coaches spent 90+ minutes cheating, diving, conning the ref etc, they then choose to abuse the ref and blame him for everything. That match was a complete disgrace, barely any football played, just players being c**ts. 

 
The only referee who has two dedicated threads to his name on the Shed End Forums. 

Fully deserved.

 
He has a dedicated thread on most fans forum not liking him....... including Liverpool. Manu, Man City, Everton, Spuds ......... then you got newly promoted saying all refs favour the bigger teams, ad nauseum.  

Either he is genuinely awful or he is like most refs fighting a losing battle.

 
tells you everything you want know of the quality of refereeing in the leage when a CL referee is sent to championship

 
tells you everything you want know of the quality of refereeing in the leage when a CL referee is sent to championship
If he's useless ( he is ) why should the championship endure him ?

They want competent refs too 

 
If he's useless ( he is ) why should the championship endure him ?

They want competent refs too 
because it’s a criminal org, at least it’s more and more obvious there’s something very rotten.

I am sure Taylor we’ll find abother victim in the championship

 
Back
Top