Any cat lovers with advice?

Nah Makelele gives me cuddles so I'm not putting him/her down whilst I'm at home....I was tempted to take it to work with me this morning but the missus caught me trying to smuggle it out and I got told off
Maka is way too young to help you in your job!

 
Maka is way too young to help you in your job!
I probably wouldn't of got any work done but it was relatively sunny today so would of probably sat in the sun with maka with a couple beers (for me, not the kitten....maka would of had to settle for water and kitty formula)

 
Have they ever been?

Do they tolerate the kittens?
Not really the 2 year olds prefer the kids, my wife named them as they were a birthday present, Jazz (the black one) stays where ever my daughter is and Belle (tri -cloured one) follows my son around.(they are both named after disney princesses)

I haven't tried letting them too near the kitties but they have been sat in the corner of the living room hissing at me when I'm holding/feeding any of the kitties

 
Gilmour still hasn't had a crap, all of them took half a syringe of formula each which is their biggest meal so far and kante likes a little bit of water
Just wait untill you have to dig around the litter tray having to fish out all sizes of cat number twos ,its like they drop off a load of number twos in litter tray to which said number 2s then play hide and seek with you fella . Iam only going off one cat and its number 2s  hate to think what happens with 3 cats that will crap left right and centre . My guess is they will all use the same bog ( tray ) to off load into ? 

 
Just wait untill you have to dig around the litter tray having to fish out all sizes of cat number twos ,its like they drop off a load of number twos in litter tray to which said number 2s then play hide and seek with you fella . Iam only going off one cat and its number 2s  hate to think what happens with 3 cats that will crap left right and centre . My guess is they will all use the same bog ( tray ) to off load into ? 
We got 2 litter trays but cleaning them is not my job...the wife deals with the sh*t. Did when my kids were babies too. I changed a couple of my sons wet nappies but that's about it

 
We got 2 litter trays but cleaning them is not my job...the wife deals with the sh*t. Did when my kids were babies too. I changed a couple of my sons wet nappies but that's about it
So i will paint you a picture .Your lass has gone wherever for a couple of days and your left at Home with the cats . The penny will not drop untill you Get a whiff of the polution that cones from a cat tray from my experience . I held a Street party when after our moggy stopped sh*t ting litter tray  and piss ing everywhere in the house but the cat tray it seemed,when she learnt to do all her number 1s and 2s outside thank god .

it seems that you will be keeping one of your new friends.wait untill he/she starts to bring presents back from outdoors  indoors for you for you to appriciate fella .

i give you a clue it begins with  a M and he was best mates with a fella called Tom ? 

 
So i will paint you a picture .Your lass has gone wherever for a couple of days and your left at Home with the cats . The penny will not drop untill you Get a whiff of the polution that cones from a cat tray from my experience . I held a Street party when after our moggy stopped sh*t ting litter tray  and piss ing everywhere in the house but the cat tray it seemed,when she learnt to do all her number 1s and 2s outside thank god .

it seems that you will be keeping one of your new friends.wait untill he/she starts to bring presents back from outdoors  indoors for you for you to appriciate fella .

i give you a clue it begins with  a M and he was best mates with a fella called Tom ? 
Our cats brings us loads of little pressies. They normally leave them just outside the back door. I'm the one that deals with them....the missus can't stomach them.its our deal, I deal with the barley alive/dead sh*t and she deals with the sh*t sh*t. Works out quite well for both of us

 
Thats not a cat as we know it ,its a cat pretending to be a dog at your cost soft lad .
Eight months old, he looks like a cat, he moves and feels and sounds like a cat. But I have to confess to having my doubts.

By the way, his name’s Ziggy. Short for Zigger Zagger. This is him. On top of the shed, appropriately enough:

image.jpeg

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Eight months old, he looks like a cat, he moves and feels and sounds like a cat. But I have to confess to having my doubts.

By the way, his name’s Ziggy. Short for Zigger Zagger. This is him. On top of the shed, appropriately enough:

View attachment 15756
Fcuk you put a lead on yer cat when you take it for a walk ,thats mad ,does piss up and sniff around just about  every lamp post ? 

 
Ha ha! Nope. Believe me, taking a cat for a walk is nothing like taking a dog out. I started taking him out when he was seven weeks old. Even then he was screaming to go out through the cat flap (which I pretty soon had to block up), following next door’s cat, who at that time was a frequent visitor.

I’ve got him on a 20 foot retractable lead, attached to a shorter lead, so I can keep a tight rein on him when we’re on the pavement, crossing the road so on, and on a long lead when we’re we’re over somewhere like the park, so he can have a run around, stalk birds (plastic bags, leaves etc), climb trees, jump on walls and all the rest of it.

Naturally we get a few ( did I say a few?) strange looks, but most people are fascinated and delighted to see a cat on a lead. Trust me, we have all kinds of fun.

 
some house plants (some ferns, pothos, and other plants of mine) can be mildly to more toxic to cats.

Some cats can be really easy to walk on a leash/lead.  One of mine loves to stroll and little phases him other than large strange dogs coming in too excitedly, and another is more frightened so generally stays around the property.  We dont let either out to roam freely as we have a lot of bobcats & coyotes in the area among the vehicle hazards, but the latter one I can let romp around the garden on a lead as as I do tasks. It's the wondered you gotta actuall keep the leash in hand or he is gonezo.

My dog I can walk anywhere without a leash, but do except off leashes (or super late night walks in local park) just to remain in the polite society as much as I they allow me.  

I am trying to teach the girl (dog) to heard the boys (cats), and we're getting mixed results haha.  Maybe then I can let them roam.

 
In my neighbourhood someone used to take the dog for a walk, and a cat always strolled along, patiently (but probably sighing) sitting down when the dog took its time doing whatever dogs do.

 
Ha ha! Nope. Believe me, taking a cat for a walk is nothing like taking a dog out. I started taking him out when he was seven weeks old. Even then he was screaming to go out through the cat flap (which I pretty soon had to block up), following next door’s cat, who at that time was a frequent visitor.

I’ve got him on a 20 foot retractable lead, attached to a shorter lead, so I can keep a tight rein on him when we’re on the pavement, crossing the road so on, and on a long lead when we’re we’re over somewhere like the park, so he can have a run around, stalk birds (plastic bags, leaves etc), climb trees, jump on walls and all the rest of it.

Naturally we get a few ( did I say a few?) strange looks, but most people are fascinated and delighted to see a cat on a lead. Trust me, we have all kinds of fun.
Now you paint this picture i wish i had the commen sense to slap a lead on our dam cat. the dam cat got run over 2 weeks or so back . If it was like your cat  our moggy still be milling around . Everytime i went outside  with me two lads ,play footy, play war in the Woods , down to small river our cat would allways follow just behind us . Went out with lads other day into Woods and i kept on looking back to check on our no longer cat . 
 

bast ard gutted is a polite way of saying it .

 
some house plants (some ferns, pothos, and other plants of mine) can be mildly to more toxic to cats.

Some cats can be really easy to walk on a leash/lead.  One of mine loves to stroll and little phases him other than large strange dogs coming in too excitedly, and another is more frightened so generally stays around the property.  We dont let either out to roam freely as we have a lot of bobcats & coyotes in the area among the vehicle hazards, but the latter one I can let romp around the garden on a lead as as I do tasks. It's the wondered you gotta actuall keep the leash in hand or he is gonezo.

My dog I can walk anywhere without a leash, but do except off leashes (or super late night walks in local park) just to remain in the polite society as much as I they allow me.  

I am trying to teach the girl (dog) to heard the boys (cats), and we're getting mixed results haha.  Maybe then I can let them roam.
Did i read that correct that you are in process of learning your dog not to be a  sheep dog but a cat dog .whilst teaching said dog to heard your cats ? 
 

Its hard been a human  trying to Get a cat to do ,act, be what you want it to act,be,do . Good luck fella 

 
vets wont see them until Thursday unless i want to pay €75 per cat
200.gif
200.gif


 
Back
Top