Any Tapatalk users?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluedave

Gold Member
Messages
6,490
Reaction score
4,511
Is the forum working ok for you? I'm only able to read old posts, I can see that new posts are being made, but when I open the thread all the new posts are missing. It's been like this a day now, quite annoying as I hate sitting at the PC in the evening.

 
Try deleting cache, cookies and whatever history you might have on there. There have been a few little bugs on the update and having a cache clear can help.

Also, I think Tapatalk need to do an update for the new version of IPB.

You could use the mobile version on your phone browser, I actually prefer it to tapatalk.

 
Yeah, I'm having the same problem and saw that thread. I just won't use it until they have the fix released.

 
Ah ok, looks like it's Mobile style for the time being. I prefer Tapatalk but the Mobile style is quite usable too.

 
Tapatalk issued an update, which is now active on the site and should sort out the issues with it before.

 
Yep, thanks for the notice, the forum's working as normal today.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top