Anyone got an i-phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the DUTCH are to blame?? This is the first negative thing I have EVER heard about the Dutch!

(I don't really know what an i-phone is anyway - my instincitve reaction was to see an image of a worm crawling into my ear! - like my head was a giant peach!)

 
OMG, that's my bank they're mentioning in that article! I don't have an i-phone though. Phew. Blame the Dutch, I don't care :)

 
And the DUTCH are to blame?? This is the first negative thing I have EVER heard about the Dutch!
Rightly so! We had nothing to do with errrmmm, anything bad that has ever happened, plus we're lovely people. :)

 
I have an iPhone, but I'm not dutch...

... Wouldn't bank on my bloody phone anyway!!

 
Rightly so! We had nothing to do with errrmmm, anything bad that has ever happened, plus we're lovely people. :shok:
Of course you are! you wear caps - on your heads and possibly elsewhere as well - you wear clogs (only on your feet, I hope) - you carry baskets of tulips on your arm. Either that or you sit with naked torsos in the windows of your boudoirs with joints permanently hanging from the corners of your mouths.

Either way you are indeed delightful people. :)

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top