geezer Senile old git Messages 9,174 Reaction score 157 Feb 18, 2009 #41 moi said: I have no empirical proof of this, but I suspect gravity would still send the golden rain downwards. Click to expand... That's true. It landed on her tits and the next thing we knew, they were gone.
moi said: I have no empirical proof of this, but I suspect gravity would still send the golden rain downwards. Click to expand... That's true. It landed on her tits and the next thing we knew, they were gone.
moi Welcome back, twin! XXX Messages 32,538 Reaction score 5,744 Feb 18, 2009 #42 geezer said: That's true. It landed on her tits and the next thing we knew, they were gone. Click to expand... Christ! She must have been peeing pure acid!
geezer said: That's true. It landed on her tits and the next thing we knew, they were gone. Click to expand... Christ! She must have been peeing pure acid!
yorkleyblue Plastic Professor of Knowitall at the Sky Universi Messages 8,295 Reaction score 6,511 Feb 19, 2009 #43 That's Dutch women for ya. Apparently there's a lot of shows about it in Amsterdam
Valerie Only one 23 Messages 35,250 Reaction score 22,175 Feb 19, 2009 #44 Yep! AND the Internal Revenue Office view them as cultural happenings, so a lower tax percentage applies.
Yep! AND the Internal Revenue Office view them as cultural happenings, so a lower tax percentage applies.