Anyone used a flexible keyboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

loz

The Schoolmaster
Staff member
Messages
22,721
Reaction score
6,606
Once again I am looking to buy a new keyboard after Miss Mini Loz broke this one (her 2nd in a month) and the space bar is shagged - been looking on ebay and thinking about one of these flexible waterproof ones but wondering what they are like to type on.

Anyone know?

 
ii got noe wlkuchre40$$ lppoejdcmlqsdcf11 !!!!!04jrke theeyre O)OkKK

 
I see you bought the Swedish model Bluenut

 
They are ok for ocassional use i find, but if you are going to do a lot of typing then i would prefer a normal keyboard.

Maybe get 2 keyboards, the flexible one for Miss Mini Loz, and the normal one for you.

 
They are ok for ocassional use i find, but if you are going to do a lot of typing then i would prefer a normal keyboard.Maybe get 2 keyboards, the flexible one for Miss Mini Loz, and the normal one for you.
She is only 11 months old, she doesn't use it to type, just flies up to it in her baby walker and pulls the bloody thing off the desk and allows it to smash on the ground!

Cheers for the advice, I figured that may be the case - will shop for a normal one

 
Loz,

Maybe you should ban her from the baby walker for 2 weeks, and 3 point on her licence... until she learns to use it responsibly
icon_lol.gif


 
Well she would be following in her father's footsteps!

 
Why not just simply put the keyboard out of reach when you don't use it?

 
I use it on and off all day and every day - disconnecting it every time I stand up is just too much of a pain for a lazy swine like me

 
I saw on some other forum a link to very inexpensive Solar powered electric pig-fencing - That would work LozI'll go look it up for you

Kev, trying to be helpful

edit - here it is

Miss Mini Loz Environmentally Sound Keyboard Protection Device

AND it's 399 Australian Dollars, which is only about ?13.95

Enjoy
If I bought one of them the missus would use it to keepme away (if we had got one sooner then we wouldn't be having this Miss Mini Loz keyboard problem!)

 
Actually that "Swedish model" is Daniela Cicarelli, Ronaldo's Ex-wife.

She left him for me. "Money can't buy that" That's what she said in the morning.

 
Actually that "Swedish model" is Daniela Cicarelli, Ronaldo's Ex-wife.
Ahh good, I was worried no one would catch on to the joke and i'd be left looking like a nut (well a bigger nut than I allready am).

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top