Aston Villa vs Chelsea (PL) Wednesday 4th March 19:30 GMT

axman2526

Legend
Messages
39,694
Reaction score
20,269
Matchday thread for the Premier League Match vs Aston Villa at Villa Park.

200.gif


 
Last edited by a moderator:
Like f**k I’m wasting my time watching this.

I’ll just put in a bet on who I think we’ll get sent off this time.

 
Lose this and can all but say “good bye to our Champions League” hopes. Win, then great but cannot lose. Draw not ideal too but not out the picture with a draw. Thanks God Villa lost to Wolves as we can catch them and they have been off form. Wednesday will be very interesting.

 
Away to an Unai Emery side that haven't won in 3 games.

Time for us to give them some points and cement their CL spots

 
Went for Caicedo last time and lost, think Sarr or Hato this time, guessing it will be two yellows again, rather than just a straight red.

 
Don't win this and I think we can forget about Champions League football next season.

Villa are vulnerable especially having just lost to bottom placed Wolves on Friday night.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
After recent results we definitely need to win this one to stay in the hunt for a Champs League spot. Especially given that Villa are missing some key players in midfield. Will Reece be able to play this one? We could really do with him starting. I would also stick with Hato and Sarr since both did well today.

 
Fail to win this and we should put our full focus on PSG and the FA cup because out top 5 chances will be done.

 
Truly a season decider this one. Must win at all costs especially that we play Newcastle next in the PL who will be arriving at the Bridge on the back of three consecutive matches against United, City and Barcelona in the matter of only six days. And there is also United vs Villa and Liverpool vs Spurs next round.

 
I’d personally drop Sanchez for that absolute disasterclass as that level of performance cant go unpunished.

However as the alternative is Jorgensen or Sharman-Lowe we’ll have to play him.

Shambles really.

 
3:30am kick off here...

More chance of us winning it than there is of me getting up to watch it 😁

 
I’m off to see the Horne section record a podcast so will fortunately miss this. Here’s a song to sum up being a Chelsea supporter for you all to enjoy…


 
Back
Top