O Osgood 9 New Signing Messages 6 Reaction score 0 Jul 18, 2009 #2 I'm Craig. I'm 15 I support Chelsea Fav Current Player:Lamps Fav Past Player(s):Zola,Crespo,Osgood
loz The Schoolmaster Staff member Messages 22,719 Reaction score 6,604 Jul 18, 2009 #3 Greetings Craig, Good to see a teenager doffing his cap to one of the greats of yesteryear.
Ruh Buh Juh First Team Regular Messages 5,288 Reaction score 24 Jul 18, 2009 #4 Aloha, and welcome young whippersnapper
geezer Senile old git Messages 9,174 Reaction score 157 Jul 18, 2009 #5 When I saw your user name I was expecting to find someone from my era. How refreshing it was and great to see such a young one honouring one of our greatest players. You'll go far my friend. Welcome
When I saw your user name I was expecting to find someone from my era. How refreshing it was and great to see such a young one honouring one of our greatest players. You'll go far my friend. Welcome
Mod A Touchable Staff member Messages 19,149 Reaction score 8,758 Jul 18, 2009 #6 Welcome to The Shed End Craig!
mad_mac Choose your Leaders, and place your trust! Messages 13,822 Reaction score 913 Jul 19, 2009 #7 Nice one...great way to make an instant impression