Especially when none of them have done anything that Ryan Bertrand couldn't have done with a similar opportunity ....Crazy to think we’ve spent £80m on Baba, Luis, Alonso and Emerson.
Same for Lucas Piazon. A new contract plus a loanWTF point to offer him a new contract, then immediately loan him out? He's never going to make the first team, the club is still banking him he comes good and somebody pays a 30M transfer fee, and we get our investment back.
So if he does well on loan we can get a fee for him.WTF point to offer him a new contract, then immediately loan him out? He's never going to make the first team, the club is still banking him he comes good and somebody pays a 30M transfer fee, and we get our investment back.
You joker.Come back Baba, all is forgiven.
If we don’t laugh, we’ll cry.You joker.
You certainly help with morale I'll give you that!
I think he’s my kitchen porter at work, I’ll ask if he fancies giving it another go.Worth a go, where is he?