Baba Rahman - The heir to Ash?

Theafonis

First Team Squad
Messages
1,574
Reaction score
173
14399200480581.jpg


 
Wouldn't that be great...
For me i'm rather hoping it allows 'Dave' to play at right back and give us the perfect full back balance.

 
Disdain? Wow. I guess that means Rahman will not even see a cameo. Unlucky.
I'm sure he will. Was only partially being serious. It even took Dave something like 6 months to get in there and that's because Cole was on the decline.

 
I'm sure he will. Was only partially being serious. It even took Dave something like 6 months to get in there and that's because Cole was on the decline.
Of course he will. But I doubt Jack was speaking about a regular spot. Just merely seeing what he's about on the pitch. I'm sure we'll get a glimpse of that sooner rather than later. But certainly the nature of the game, and our manager, means defenders have it tougher when acclimatising.

 
The 21-year-old made the most tackles in last season's Bundesliga (109), while attaining averages of 0.8 key passes and 1.4 dribbles per game to earn a WhoScored.com rating of 7.37. In comparison, Azpilicueta offered 0.6 key passes and just 0.3 dribbles per game for the Blues last season.  GET HIM ON!

 
Send out a St.Bernard Dog with a cask of Brandy to find him.

AWOL

 
He's a professional footballer. He can't be so bad that it takes months and months and he still can't even make the bench yet. And if he is, why did we sign him?

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top