- Messages
- 22,723
- Reaction score
- 6,608
Now I totally accept that I am way out of the scene when it comes to current music so it comes as no great surprise to me that I have never heard of them and I am fully expecting people to tell me that they are already pretty big and that I must have my head in the sand.
However, ignoring all of that, my point is that I liked them a lot and was wondering if anyone else either knows of them or has any of their material. The lead singer sort of reminds meof a cross between Ian Curtis, Stuart Staples and David Gedge and as far as I am concerned that is enough to qualify as great!
However, ignoring all of that, my point is that I liked them a lot and was wondering if anyone else either knows of them or has any of their material. The lead singer sort of reminds meof a cross between Ian Curtis, Stuart Staples and David Gedge and as far as I am concerned that is enough to qualify as great!