That was a good call from the ref to play on. It was a great tackle which led to the goal.Get in there! Come on Chelsea.
Agree, a great tackle. Like you I thought the goal had been disallowed. Was a bit confusing.That was a good call from the ref to play on. It was a great tackle which led to the goal.
Exactly. Have played really well and play with pride. Very different from last night.Hats off to our women's side.
They should go over to the men's training and show them what it means to play with pride and effort for the badge, and how they are an embarrassment and should be ashamed of themselves.
I often wonder whether to add each fixture thread anymore!The lack of appreciation for our women’s team on this forum is disgusting.
PLease do continue and the live links often help as well, as i am often trawling through random sites trying to find where we are (I normally forget about the youtube link until i see the post).I often wonder whether to add each fixture thread anymore!
Please continue with the fixture thread. @WhiteWall Agree that Emma is the best female manager around and like you I hope that she doesn't start to feel that she has taken the group as far as she can. I think that she wants to win the CL with Chelsea. Down the line she will probably move on and if the England job is available I'm sure that Emma will be approached. Whether she accepts is another matter. Emma is in her late forties so she has many years ahead of her in football management.I often wonder whether to add each fixture thread anymore!