Basketball/Hockey games for the PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eight Times

First Team Regular
Messages
4,148
Reaction score
383
Can anyone recommend any decent ones? I don't know anything about either sport, but fancy a game.....

I'm after something that is easy to pick up (like FIFA), nice easy controls, none of this complicated stuff :blush2:

 
Last edited by a moderator:
NBA 2K series for basketball

Hockey only has 1 game I think. thats NHL Live. Haven't played it since '09 but it always gets good reviews.

 
Yeah, the 2K series for basketball. But don't get 2K12 though, get 11. It's gotten better reviews and is better in my opinion.

 
Cool, thanks lads! Gonna have a look in town on Saturday.

Picked up Shaun White Snowboarding the other day, £6 well spent, because it's awesome.

 
NBA 2k11/2k12 seems to be one of those 50/50 things. Some people will tell you 2k11 is far better, others prefer 2k12. Personally, I own both and think 2k12 is a vastly superior game. Before buying either, I'd recommend you read up on the changes that were made and see which sounds better to you.

 
50/50 eh?, a bit like the FIFA VS Pro Evo debate.

Going to go into town tomorrow, so will read up on the changes tonight.

One more thing friends, I'm looking to buy a wrestling game for the kids, what's the most user friendly one I can

get on the Playstation 3?

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top