Battlefield 3 PC - Frosbite 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

coco

Retired Moderator
Messages
26,043
Reaction score
16,686
Anyone getting this game in October ? I'm hoping to get an MSI GT780R for this game, will also be hosting a 64player server. So if you want to experience frontline FPS gaming, come and join me and be amazed. D9 troop (over clocked grandads)




 
Its gonna host 64 player online? Bloody hell, thats quite impressive. I gave up PC gaming years ago I`m afraid, got sick of upgrading the graphics card, memory, sound card etc everytime a new top game came out.

 
Its gonna host 64 player online? Bloody hell, thats quite impressive. I gave up PC gaming years ago I`m afraid, got sick of upgrading the graphics card, memory, sound card etc everytime a new top game came out.
I was running a 64p server from 2005-2007 running BF2, 32 each side consisting of 1 commander each and 31 infantry split into squads of 6, it was the most exhilarating gaming I've ever had the pleasure to play. If I turned the server off, and then back on again, it would fill up to 64 players in a few minutes, I had to keep kicking people off to let me mates on, as you cannot password a ranked (stat) server. If you have quad core and PCI express slot, go get the gtx580 gpu and come join the fun, dual core would be ok but no eye candy and only 30fps.

Getting it, for console though!
only 16 vs 16 on consoles, more of a skirmish than a war. :laugh2:

 
I was running a 64p server from 2005-2007 running BF2, 32 each side consisting of 1 commander each and 31 infantry split into squads of 6, it was the most exhilarating gaming I've ever had the pleasure to play. If I turned the server off, and then back on again, it would fill up to 64 players in a few minutes, I had to keep kicking people off to let me mates on, as you cannot password a ranked (stat) server. If you have quad core and PCI express slot, go get the gtx580 gpu and come join the fun, dual core would be ok but no eye candy and only 30fps.

only 16 vs 16 on consoles, more of a skirmish than a war. :laugh2:
Sorry mate, only got a boggy laptop now, all my gaming done ob a 360 nowadays.

 
I'm getting it coco, so any time you want to get some killing in online, give me a shout.

 
I'm getting it coco, so any time you want to get some killing in online, give me a shout.
Will do Arq, keep your eye on this forum when the time gets closer.

 
It's a shame it's still so far off until release date.

 
looking forward to BF3, im a battlefield nut.

id love a super PC to experience this sort of gaming but im sticking to my Xbox as i cant afford a super PC

 
Im getting for the Xbox 360. It looks immense. Much better than COD.

 
Buying a new PC this week as mine is a sack of sh*t and sounds like a jet, about 5 years old as well..

Cant wait for this game.

 
Coco any news on your server? Will be getting the game after work and jumping right into MP!

 
Shouldn't Chelsea fans be boycotting this game seeing as Ferdinand is getting paid to promote it while simultaneously trying to wreck JT’s career?

 
No. But then I don't really get computer games anway. Especially ones that involve pretending to be a soldier in your bedroom whilst many young men are putting their lives on the line all around the world. They don't get reset buttons.

Anyway, Ferdinand is a complete c*nt so I wouldn't buy anything associated with him even if it was the last product in the world.

 
Best game ever, graphics are amazing and the gameplay is just epic!

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top