Hi Guys
I just wanted to say hello even though I have been posting for a few weeks already.
From what I have seen there are some great topics and I could spend hours on here responding and putting my views across. All topics have great detail and are very interesting.
Look forward to reading more of all your posts and topics and I hope you enjoy mine.
I have been a lifelong Chelsea fan but because of costs and in the process of buying a house I cannot really afford it, hopefully work will give me a rise which I will not tell the missus about so I can get up to the bridge more.
I do see a lot of lower league football and do watch Wycombe Wanderers a few times a season which I also enjoy but I am a life long Chelsea fan and Chelsea are my first love.
My favourite Chelsea player of all time is now in charge although I am not 100% sure he is the man to do the job full time especially going into next year and needing to get back into those Champions League spots.
One player I wish we had was Paul Gascoigne to me he was the best player (I know he was Spurs but he was amazing) England have had, he is the reason I wanted to play football.
Anyway thats a little about me, again look forward to expressing my views and reading all of yours.
I just wanted to say hello even though I have been posting for a few weeks already.
From what I have seen there are some great topics and I could spend hours on here responding and putting my views across. All topics have great detail and are very interesting.
Look forward to reading more of all your posts and topics and I hope you enjoy mine.
I have been a lifelong Chelsea fan but because of costs and in the process of buying a house I cannot really afford it, hopefully work will give me a rise which I will not tell the missus about so I can get up to the bridge more.
I do see a lot of lower league football and do watch Wycombe Wanderers a few times a season which I also enjoy but I am a life long Chelsea fan and Chelsea are my first love.
My favourite Chelsea player of all time is now in charge although I am not 100% sure he is the man to do the job full time especially going into next year and needing to get back into those Champions League spots.
One player I wish we had was Paul Gascoigne to me he was the best player (I know he was Spurs but he was amazing) England have had, he is the reason I wanted to play football.
Anyway thats a little about me, again look forward to expressing my views and reading all of yours.
I would not be too comnfident of her turning a blind eye to your disappearances!
Honesty is the best policy I think!