Best albums of the 90s anyone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Booker T & The MG's - Hip Hug Her

Johnny Cash - Big Foot

Andy Fairweather Low - Wide Eyed And Legless (2 for the price of one there
icon_lol.gif
)

Rod Stewart - Hot Legs

Bob Marley & The Wailers - Them Belly Full (But We Hungry)

Elvis Presley - Wear My Ring Around Your Neck (another 2 for one deal)
icon_wink.gif


Bar-Kays - Soul Finger

SAHB - Ribs And Balls (excellent 2 for 1)

T-Pau - China In Your Hand

Wizzard - Angel Fingers

Queen - Flick Of The Wrist

Bar-Kays - Knucklehead (yet another 2 for 1)

Family - Broken Nose

Kim Carnes - Bette Davis Eyes

The Equals - Black Skin Blue Eyed Boys (2 for 1 again)

Small Faces - My Mind's Eye

SAHB - Vambo Marble Eye

AC/DC - Kicked In The Teeth

Bad Manners - Lip Up Fatty

Billy Idol - Eyes Without A Face

Willie Nelson - Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain

Altered Images - See Those Eyes

Julian Cope - World Shut Your Mouth

Lane & Marriott - No Balls At All

AC/DC - She's Got Balls

Jerry Lee Lewis - Great Balls Of Fire

Meat Loaf - You Took The Words Right Out Of My Mouth

Fun Boy Three - Our Lips Are Sealed

Rory Gallagher - Shin Kicker

Carl Malcolm - Fattie Bum Bum (double bubble!)

James Brown - Get On The Good Foot

Buffy St.Marie - Bury My Heart At Wounded Knee (classic 2 for 1)

Gillan - I'll Rip Your Spine Out

David Allan Coe - Longhaired Redneck

Lou Reed - Andy's Chest

Paul Anka - Put Your Head On My Shoulder (2 for 1)

Eric Clapton - Willie & The Hand Jive (2 for 1)
icon_lol.gif


Sir Mix A Lot - I Like Big Butts

I-Roy - Maggie Breast

not too sure about these ones, will you accept them Cloakey?

Adam & The Ants - Stand And De Liver

Cramps - Can Your Pussy Do The Dog

Pink Floyd - Jugband Blues

Manfred Mann - Ragamuffin Man

Albert Collins - Snatchin' It Back

and then there are simply loads of body parts mentioned in Kevin Bloody Wilson's repetoire, but I'd better not go there.......
icon_lol.gif


 
OK these are the ones I can come up with (on top of Hand in Glove) - I'll try and not repeat any that have already been mentioned

Morrissey - Suedehead

The First Time Ever I saw Your Face - many versions, go with Roberta Flack as that is the classic version and has the brucey bonus of being in a Clint film!

Blue Eyes by Elton John

Lou Reed - Andy's Chest

Hot Legs by Rod Stewart

These Arms of Mine by Otis Redding

Mud - Tiger Feet (why do I have an image of Bluebeard with comedy slippers on)

Fun Boy Three - Our Lips Are Sealed

Hungry Eyes - can't remember who sung it, just remember it was in a film in the 80s or 90s

Dire Straits - Brothers in Arms

Huey Lewis & The Snooze
icon_wink.gif
- Hip to be Square

 
Must have been typing at the asme time Bluebeard - I have repeated a few of yours

 
Bluebeard suggested - Manfred Mann - Ragamuffin Man

icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif


 
a few more, Cloakey -

Ohio Players - Skin Tight

Temptations - Beauty Is Only Skin Deep

Little Richard - Short Fat Fanny

George Harrison - Ding Dong Ding Dong

I-Roy - Red Nuts And Gin

Southside Johnny & The Asbury Jukes - Fanny Mae

Freddie Bell & The Bellboys - Giddy Up A Ding Dong

Cramps - Detachable Penis Song

Howlin' Wolf - Tail Dragger

Neville Hinds - Tit For Tat

Alice Cooper - Muscle Of Love

Pink Floyd - Brain Damage

ZZ Top - Tush

Johnny Cash - Ring Of Fire

Funkadelic - Maggot Brain

Johnny Cash - Lonesome To The Bone

Donovan - Superlungs My Supergirl

Robert Johnson - Milkcow's Calf Blues

Little Feat - Crack In Your Door

Derek & The Dominos - Bell Bottom Blues

Dillinger - Cokane In My Brain

George Thorogood - Bad To The Bone

Hollies - I Can't Tell The Bottom From The Top

errr.......Pretenders - Brrrr Ass In Pocket

oh, and Judy Collins - The Prickilie Bush

possibly "Wild Colon-ial Boy"?

 
If I can't have Cheeky girls and Lipstick then Cloakey wil not allow this:

Andy Fairweather Low - Wide Eyed And Legless

or plenty of others of yours, BlueBeard.

(I would, though)

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top