Best Death Scene in a Movie

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brian M
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
John Wayne as Davy Crockett being skewered to a door in The Alamo, even after all these years I still find it has the "aaaaggghhh!!!" factor.

(anyhow if Bambi's mum can get a mention here, why not "The Duke"?)
Scott.gif


 
The Omen has got a few contenders.

1) Damien's nanny throwing herself off the roof with a noose round her neck, and crashing through the windows when it tightened.

2) The priest getting impaled by the lightning conductor from the church tower in Bishops Park - that's what you get for wandering around near Fulham FC.

3) Damien's mother getting thrown through a hospital window, and smashing through the roof of an ambulance below.

4) The photographer getting decapitated by a sheet of glass which slid off the back of a pick-up.

All good wholesome stuff!
icon_lol.gif


 
Just thought of a few more: -

Oliver Reed getting burnt at the stake in The Devils

Edward Woodward getting burnt alive in The Wicker Man

Ken Norton getting boiled alive in Mandingo

The German soldier getting killed on the water wheel in The Eagle Has Landed

Malcolm McDowell and his mates running amok in If....

The bloke(ish) getting burnt alive in the oven in Confessions Of A Trickbaby

Someone's already mentioned it, but the final scene in Butch Cassidy & The Sundance Kid was awesome

Any number of deaths in Battle Royale

Some of the killings in the uncut version of Soldier Blue were truly gruesome, particularly the Native American child getting decapitated by a cavalryman's sabre

 
- as for pitching and catching, I think we are both guilty of that.
Sorry to use such 'modern' jingo, Please Don't Call Me K*nn. I was referring to your rogering / being rogered by, other men. I would've used pictures to dumb it down for you, but didn't want to upset the natives.

Still, good to see you at least picked up the Boer War pun. But then, if I'd fought in a war, I'd know how to spell it too.

 
The Omen has got a few contenders.1) Damien's nanny throwing herself off the roof with a noose round her neck, and crashing through the windows when it tightened.

2) The priest getting impaled by the lightning conductor from the church tower in Bishops Park - that's what you get for wandering around near Fulham FC.

3) Damien's mother getting thrown through a hospital window, and smashing through the roof of an ambulance below.

4) The photographer getting decapitated by a sheet of glass which slid off the back of a pick-up.

All good wholesome stuff!
icon_lol.gif
How could I ahve forgotten those, quite possibly one of the most splendid decapitation scenes ever!

 
I would've used pictures to dumb it down for you, but didn't want to upset the natives.Still, good to see you at least picked up the Boer War pun. But then, if I'd fought in a war, I'd know how to spell it too.
I'm sure you have many pictures in your collection to keep you company during those lonesome evenings and nights.

 
I'm sure you have many pictures in your collection to keep you company during those lonesome evenings and nights.
Pithy comeback, K*nn! Talk about laugh. I nearly started...

Still, I'm sure my 'collection' fades into insignificance when compared to yours, hey?

erotica-museum.jpg


Takes ya back, don't it.

 
I'm sure you have many pictures in your collection to keep you company during those lonesome evenings and nights.
Pithy comeback, K*nn! Talk about laugh. I nearly started...

Still, I'm sure my 'collection' fades into insignificance when compared to yours, hey?

erotica-museum.jpg


Takes ya back, don't it.
I have to confess to finding your fantasy that I am somehow 125 year old swashbuckling homosexual quite disturbing.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top