Best selling albums.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of it seems to be American based though - that's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it
247.gif
If it's not the French, it's those damn Yankees, eh?
icon_lol.gif


 
I just skimmed through all of this "look at the size of my musical knowledge/penis" stuff, so didn't really get to take it all in.

HOWEVER The one thing that really really scared me was the speed and depth of Bluebeard's Showaddywaddy knowledge!

Scary mate!

Kev

 
HOWEVER The one thing that really really scared me was the speed and depth of Bluebeard's Showaddywaddy knowledge!Scary mate!

Kev
Simple really, I just remember it being played on the radio incessantly for what seemed like months on end - drove me f*ckin' mad! So I just guessed that it must have sold quite a few copies.....honest!
icon_wink.gif
icon_lol.gif


 
yeah Right!

I reckon you were one of them mate - trying to lose a bit of weight now so that you can get back on the Holiday Camp circuit.

"Oh There's............Only Three.............Step-masters to Heaven......

Wop-wop-ooooh"

Kev
icon_lol.gif


825.gif
rofl.gif


 
Simple really, I just remember it being played on the radio incessantly for what seemed like months on end - drove me f*ckin' mad! So I just guessed that it must have sold quite a few copies.....honest!
icon_wink.gif
icon_lol.gif
Interesting...often the human mind blocks out the most painful memories. Those that are too painful to comprehend.
icon_confused.gif


 
yeah Right!I reckon you were one of them mate - trying to lose a bit of weight now so that you can get back on the Holiday Camp circuit.

"Oh There's............Only Three.............Step-masters to Heaven......

Wop-wop-ooooh"

Kev
icon_lol.gif


825.gif
rofl.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif


I've been sussed! I was the bearded one with the beer gut who wanted to fight everyone
icon_lol.gif


................."Hey Rock'n'Roll"........................."
dancingshades.gif
bluemandance.gif
dancer.gif
dancingshades.gif
dancer.gif
bluemandance.gif
dancingshades.gif


Interesting...often the human mind blocks out the most painful memories. Those that are too painful to comprehend
Don't you believe it mate. Sometimes I can be getting on with something, not thinking about anything in particular.......when I can have the most terrifying flashbacks to the horrors of "Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep" and even "Tie A Yellow Ribbon". It's awful, too painful to go into too many details.

On really bad days [sob], I've had a Paper Lace flashback, and on one horrendous occasion, [God Help Me] a clear memory of Little Jimmy Osmond appearing on TOTP. Someone pass a bucket......
puke.gif


 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top