,..... apparently has got the Engerlund job.
It will worry a lot of other nations I think. A deep thinking coach with a track record of innovative tactics.
I can see Milner being played as a true number 10 in the Baggio mould.
Emile Heskey could come out of retirement. Rooney gets another ten years as Captain.
All is good. Business as usual for the F A
There is so much wrong with this post I don't know were to start.
Allardyce is the only English manager that has actually evolved with the times, in fact he introduced sport science and prozone to the English game, and also was one of the first managers to use video analysis, his forward thinking nearly got a £10m Bolton squad into the Champions League.
Big Sam, also unlike the rest of the English manager's, plays to his team's strengths, which varys in particular times, he has had teams playing good football, but equally is unapologetic about mixing it If need be.
One example was his last season at West Ham, his team lead by Sakho and Valencia were playing great football, some of the best in the league, but one game vs Hull it wasn't working, 0-0 half time and Hull totally snuffed out the passing game, so second half route one, 3-0, thank you very much.
Also with Sam you can guarantee players will be picked on form and only form, which has been missing for quite some time.
This is a fantastic appointment by the FA, and now I'm hopeful we might get somewhere, do you remember most our games vs Big Sam down the years? Almost all off them have been hard battles and fair few times we came unstuck, it happened as recently as May.
Will England win either World Cup or Euros anytime soon? Probably not, but what I will guarantee is whenever England get eliminated under Sam we will go down kicking and screaming, not the beyond humiating ways we have been kicked out of four of the last five tournaments (I'm including the Euro 2008 qualifayers in that).