If there is a Boardwalk Empire thread on here I can't find it...Anyway I would like to suggest that the fight between Eli and Agent Knox gets an award for most realistic punch up in a TV prog...
Superb series and yes that punch up was pretty good, similar to the bayonet in the heart scene in Saving Private Ryan. I really liked how this one ended and I can see the next and final one being a bit more Chicago based which is what we all want, isn't it?
seen all four seasons and this last one was top draw...one of the best...such a sad ending, but this show is certainly not shy in treating big characters badly...
love the portrayal of al capone in this...think they said next season will be last of boardwalk...they should do a spin off after with al capone...the actor who plays him is brilliant
Great, great series. Just found out that there will be just one more season, which is kind of sad, because looking at the period and the characters historically, there is a lot of room for many more things to be covered.
So it finished tonight...good last season, though I found last episode a bit of a let down...only so many flashbacks one can take and when you knew all along they'd kill nucky off it was a bit drawn out...still a very good series overall...still wish they give Stephen graham (al Capone) his own spin off...he was stealing the show more and more as seasons went by