Bournemouth vs Chelsea (PL) Sat 14th Sep 24 20:00 GMT

The stats lie, like they often do. Anybody that says Veiga was one of our best players is wrong. They even have him rated higher than Sancho, and he changed the whole game for us. It's nonsense stats like these that made us sign many below average footballers.

This even has Fofana as our second best player, and he was fully responsible for the penalty.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
The stats lie, like they often do. Anybody that says Veiga was one of our best players is wrong. They even have him rated higher than Sancho, and he changed the whole game for us. It's nonsense stats like these that made us sign many below average footballers.

This even has Fofana as our second best player, and he was fully responsible for the penalty.
Take the stats how you will. 

 
The stats lie, like they often do. Anybody that says Veiga was one of our best players is wrong. They even have him rated higher than Sancho, and he changed the whole game for us. It's nonsense stats like these that made us sign many below average footballers.

This even has Fofana as our second best player, and he was fully responsible for the penalty.
Isn't that the problem with stats, because he didn't directly give the penalty away it doesn't bring his average rating down? f**k knows, I just hate stats.

 
We will get fined 25k for ill discipline 🤣🤣🤣 you can't make this sh*te up. 

 
I can't believe we have one of the youngest squads, along with a new manager and his tactics, which every player should understand straight away. Am I right?
This is the way the manager wants us to generally play, there isnt a  different, fast, exciting, all out attacking system that we are trying to eventually implement once the team understands what's required.

Just read what Leicester fans thought about the tactics last season. And Enzo was adamant that he wouldn't change, there's no plan ,B

Although I generally, I think Enzo is more flexible with us, every knows how he wants us to play.

I personally don't care as long as we are winning.

 




iu


 
This is the way the manager wants us to generally play, there isnt a  different, fast, exciting, all out attacking system that we are trying to eventually implement once the team understands what's required.

Just read what Leicester fans thought about the tactics last season. And Enzo was adamant that he wouldn't change, there's no plan ,B

Although I generally, I think Enzo is more flexible with us, every knows how he wants us to play.

I personally don't care as long as we are winning.
You could argue that how we played against Wolves was the potential is when it all works.

Don't get me wrong we weren't great against Bournemouth, but we got the 3 points knowing we weren't even out of the first few gears.

Palmer struggled, but that it is a combination of the niggle he had which kept him out of international duty, as well as Taylor allowing the sh*thousery on him from the Bournemouth players.

 
You could argue that how we played against Wolves was the potential is when it all works.

Don't get me wrong we weren't great against Bournemouth, but we got the 3 points knowing we weren't even out of the first few gears.

Palmer struggled, but that it is a combination of the niggle he had which kept him out of international duty, as well as Taylor allowing the sh*thousery on him from the Bournemouth players.
Yeah mate I agree. Wolves was totally different to the way we were all led to believe we would always play.

I think Taylor was itching to give us a red, what a nonsense all those yellow cards were.

Still early days but I'm optimistic about this season. Take care mate 

 
The Bournemouth captain got booked for asking Taylor about the yellow card instead of a red for our keeper..

He explained to Taylor that as captain he was entitled to ask him , Taylor replied that he was booked because he " came from afar "

🤣🤣🤣

 
The Bournemouth captain got booked for asking Taylor about the yellow card instead of a red for our keeper..

He explained to Taylor that as captain he was entitled to ask him , Taylor replied that he was booked because he " came from afar "

🤣🤣🤣
Ludicrous ... honestly both clubs should appeal this stupid fine they are going to get from the FA ... or maybe just forward the correspondence to Taylor's home address with a request for payment.

 
Back
Top