Boy Shoots Brother Dead In Video Game Row

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're starting to get the hang of it. Next step is to try use the capital letter only at the beginning of a word instead of typing the whole word in capitals. Doing it at the start of a sentence is the easy place to start and once you get the hang of it, we can start with all the name-shenanigans and somesuch snobbery. B)
dont you dare lead me down that path, i aint wearing tweed for no-one....

 
classic film. but im still not gonna use capitals....
You know you'd have a lot more credibility when you say that if you didn't use capital letters in your location text under the avatar. :5569:

 
classic film. but im still not gonna use capitals....
You'll grow up one day, DKW - I see you already use full stops, and you have been known occasionally to pop in an apostrophe..

I wonder what dkw stands for? Don't Knock w**kers? Delicious Knitted Willy-warmers?

 
I see you already use full stops, and you have been known occasionally to pop in an apostrophe..
I see you use them too, but I think one would be quite enough for one sentence. :5569:

 
Ooops! I have a twitchy finger!
Didn't you use to be a teacher? :lol:

That reminds me of this:

PBF099-Grammar_Wizard.gif


 
Ooops! I have a twitchy finger!
:lol: have that you picky bugger.....

my problem is i just dont have the time to check my grammar.....or my grandad.....

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top