Bradley Barcola

Journos throwing sh*t at the wall atm following Olise? Never heard of him.

 
Seems like he can play across the entire attack and a promising player in the final third. 

 
Chelsea were advised to step away from Cherki. Not sure what the issue was/is.  Cherki is decent. But he is a little        s           L           o            w

i do not think we have much interest in Barcola. I think his agent is just shopping him around.    why dont we just try Angelo?  Have we loaned him out yet>

 
Chelsea were advised to step away from Cherki. Not sure what the issue was/is.  Cherki is decent. But he is a little        s           L           o            w

i do not think we have much interest in Barcola. I think his agent is just shopping him around.    why dont we just try Angelo?  Have we loaned him out yet>
Yes, he's already at Strasbourg.

 
Chelsea were advised to step away from Cherki. Not sure what the issue was/is.  Cherki is decent. But he is a little        s           L           o            w

i do not think we have much interest in Barcola. I think his agent is just shopping him around.    why dont we just try Angelo?  Have we loaned him out yet>
Was in the squad for the win against Lyon.

 
Psg are in for him too and already had a bid rejected. 

He's a talent but not what we need, and certainly not at that price. 

I have a friend on the coaching side of Lyon's training centre, I'll ask him what he makes of him. 
I look forward to that as apparently our interest is serious, though it apparently was for Cherki as well.

 
Considering we seem to have gone from targeting creative 10/rw hybrids like Olise, Cherki, Kudus, to now looking at Barcola, Johnson, and Doku, all pacy wide players, dies this mean we are now moving in the direction of 433? 

We definitely want and need another attacker, personally I think this team needs a magician andeithyhe midfield enforcement, you would think we could take a luxury player. 

I'm hoping we pull out a move for Florian Wirtz or Cherki wouldbd my 2nd option. 

Barcola looks decent, but maybe better from the left too. 

 
Considering we seem to have gone from targeting creative 10/rw hybrids like Olise, Cherki, Kudus, to now looking at Barcola, Johnson, and Doku, all pacy wide players, dies this mean we are now moving in the direction of 433? 

We definitely want and need another attacker, personally I think this team needs a magician andeithyhe midfield enforcement, you would think we could take a luxury player. 

I'm hoping we pull out a move for Florian Wirtz or Cherki wouldbd my 2nd option. 

Barcola looks decent, but maybe better from the left too. 
Barcola seems like an efficient player in the final third and can play anywhere across the attack. Very good injury record as well. 

He'd be my first choice.

 
Psg are in for him too and already had a bid rejected. 

He's a talent but not what we need, and certainly not at that price. 

I have a friend on the coaching side of Lyon's training centre, I'll ask him what he makes of him. 
Hilariously I saw some conversation on twatter where a few chelsea "fans" were declaring this move as a joke, a disgrace and a complete fail. 

Then someone posted PSG and Madrid were also interested and they did a 180 and decided its a great signing 😅

I simply do not understand modern football fans ...

 
Seems like PSG are pissed as OL have changed their stance. More money or include players in the deal. 

We may reenter negotiations but it'll be tough considering Barcola agreed terms with PSG in June. 

 
Seems like PSG are pissed as OL have changed their stance. More money or include players in the deal. 

We may reenter negotiations but it'll be tough considering Barcola agreed terms with PSG in June. 
Heard Lyon ideally want a player exchange. We had plenty of players to trade early in the window, who’ve we got left to trade, Lukaku, CHO? Maybe a Santos or Ugochuckwu loan would help?  Lukaku swap would be perfect, but I doubt he’d be interested and there’s probably a big wage issue too.

 
Back
Top