Brazil vs Germany - BBC 1, 21:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyN

An Untouchable
Messages
9,545
Reaction score
443
Brazil win.

That high line will cost Germany big time tonight. 

Come on Brazil. 

 
That's what I'm thinking.

I really think Hulk and Willian will be the key men tonight.

David Luiz' will to win could prove decisive too.

 
I bet Brazil will lose now that I've finally put money on one of my predicitions.

 
0-0, extra time, then pens.

If not, I hope that arrogant berk Neuer gets humiliated during his "sweeping" duties.

 
Can only see this going Germany's way. I think Brazil have been riding their luck in this competition and tonight a strong German team will find them out.

 
Hopefully, Germany is winning tonight.

Pragmatic & methodical play will prevail for Germany, I hope.

 
Germany to win in regular time, Brazil not able to paper over the cracks.

 
In terms of being an innovative up-tempo side, Germany have gone backwards since 2010 when they were by far the most enjoyable side to watch in the competition.

They are a lot more methodical now and as a result are a better team. But they have struggled against the two high tempo teams who played in a fearless manner- Algeria and Ghana.

So long as Brazil play the style they've been playing for the most part of the tournament, they'll win.

If they sit too much and don't break in enough numbers, Germany will eventually win.

 
Brazil style was powered by Neymar. Just about anything created went through him. Now he is out & I see Brazil to struggle without him. Soon, we will see.

 
Could be a defining moment for Oscar, hopefully he steps up and delivers for Brazil. 

 
I'm 1 of the few English men that likes the German football team, I always have.

I think they'll win comfortably tonight.

England could learn so much from the Germans, but we're too pig headed to consider it!

 
Brazil have made me cringe in this tournament and they are doing it again now, holding a Neymar shirt :rolleyes:

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top