I think that it is always going to be hard for a child star, who comes from a broken family to make it. Her mother and father (more so her mother) don't really know how to cope with having such a hugely succesful daughter; but this doesn't stop her mother trying to push her for more.
Her father, I believe, has tried to help, but it all ends rather messy. Lets face, it the girl is from the sticks of the Southern States, and not really that clever. Add fame and insane fortune to that formula, and it is always going to go t*ts up! Don't belive me? Well, lets take a look at her sibling, Jamie_lynn Spears, who, at 16, was touted as the next child star, and is now pregnant with some bloke about 4 years her senior!
It is a tragic set of affairs, as she now has 2 boys who will undoubtably be effected by all this. I truly believe that, should spears fail to receive help, she is on a one way ticket to suicide! Then, I hope her mother is happy with all the inhereted fame her daughter received at her pushing.
You know it is bad when you make Kevin federline look like a good father. And this british Paparazzi bloke who has leached onto her, he truly is the lowest form of life