Buy A. Cole - Yes or No?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brian M
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes .. but my condition is different.

I think .. if JOSE has decided that he WILL NOT trust Bridge as first choice and wants to get a player at any cost to strenghten that position ... then i say buy Cole.

But

If he thinks Bridge is capable of doing the job week in week out (which i think he is) then I say get a younger player or dont get one at all.

 
I say a strong no for all the reasons that have been listed on this forum loads of times.

I personally think that Wayne Bridge is more than good enough to be our first choice week in, week out. He has played well on his loan spell to Fulham and I saw him against Charlton in our Carling Cup game last season and I thought he looked good!

As for what Yogic has said re. Jose's trust in him. That means jack to me as he did not trust Joe Cole to start with when the majority of us could see the amazing player in him, he relegated Eidur from a great striker to a miserable midfielder when we all knew he could do better. Also he continued to play Drogba when many of us were screaming out for him to be sat on the bench or playing in reserves!!!

 
cashley.gif
 
arsenal's version of gallas ???????????
A quality defender who appears to be driven only by money, and who shots his mouth off to the press when he doesn't get what he wants (either on or off the pitch) - and to hell with how it effects the team.

So yeah. Arsen*l's version off Gallas.

 
it should be 'of' .
Indeed it should.

the words ' appears to be driven' so i ll call it a draw.
Oh, and for the record, it's I'll not i ll. And if you're quoting someone it's " not '. There isn't an aberrant space before a quotation. Sentences end in full stops. And don't even get me going on the sixth grade lack of capital letters!

But, you know. You can call it a draw...
icon_rolleyes.gif


 
alright , a bore draw then .
Excellent. You can be Liverp**l and I'll be Bolton. Should be a cracker match.

Long ball to Crouch-y anyone?

 
Can't believe having just voted NO, that 8 people have actually voted yes.

No way should Cole be compared to Gallas. He might be a good left back, but Gallas is world class and just because he has voiced his opinion on a couple of occassions, some blues fans appear to have forgotten all the great service we've had from him and he is now public enemy no 1 :?:

But as for Ashley Bloody Cole I really can't put into words how pissed off I'll be if he ends up a Chelsea player. After the terrible handing of the original "tapping up", it will never be seen in a positive light. Even then, if we still had Keith Dublin playing at left back I'd say, fair enough, we need better. But we have Wayne Bridge for Christ's sake - An ENGLAND INTERNATIONAL. We CANNOT go out and sign every player we want because perhaps they are MAYBE a bit better than what we already have.

We have an international full back who has performed extremely well for us in the past. Can we not work with that any more?

So if Lampard has a dodgy start to the season, does that mean we'll start going after Gerrard again?

Enough is enough and if we sign Cole, we'll go from being possibly the most despised club to far and away the most despised with whoever is second in that poll not even close.

I DON'T WANT HIM :evil:

 
Wow, that wasnt a loaded poll at all!

Far from yes or no. I would like to see what a real poll result would look like if the answers were strickly "yes" or "no"

Anyway, I would vote NO, but the tiraid with William is getting old. I honestly dont care wether Gallas stays now or not.

Over the past year, one thing is certain; William wants to leave and Cole wants to join.

 
Can't believe having just voted NO, that 8 people have actually voted yes.No way should Cole be compared to Gallas. He might be a good left back, but Gallas is world class and just because he has voiced his opinion on a couple of occassions, some blues fans appear to have forgotten all the great service we've had from him and he is now public enemy no 1 :?:

But as for Ashley Bloody Cole I really can't put into words how pissed off I'll be if he ends up a Chelsea player. After the terrible handing of the original "tapping up", it will never be seen in a positive light. Even then, if we still had Keith Dublin playing at left back I'd say, fair enough, we need better. But we have Wayne Bridge for Christ's sake - An ENGLAND INTERNATIONAL. We CANNOT go out and sign every player we want because perhaps they are MAYBE a bit better than what we already have.

We have an international full back who has performed extremely well for us in the past. Can we not work with that any more?

So if Lampard has a dodgy start to the season, does that mean we'll start going after Gerrard again?

Enough is enough and if we sign Cole, we'll go from being possibly the most despised club to far and away the most despised with whoever is second in that poll not even close.

I DON'T WANT HIM :evil:
156.gif


the man knows his stuff. Spot f*cking on Nibs

 
Nibs,

You arn't implying that Gerrard is "slightly better" than Lampard, are ya? :(

Cheers,

Butch

 
I wonder what other plans Jose has if Cole doesn't sign for us...?

 
ha ha- why is that when somebody wants to leave your club they immediately become a ****? Gallas & Cole are vastly different cases, in short- no cole, because he's an absolute idiot for his claims! but i can't select it in the poll

 
ha ha- why is that when somebody wants to leave your club they immediately become a ****?
Didn't you know Pauly? The moment you sign for Chelsea your entire history is wiped from existence - you become English born and bred and, even more specific, you become Chelsea born and bred. Therefore leaving the club becomes an act of utter treachery and is punishable by public flogging and/or castration!

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top