Andreas
First Team Regular
- Messages
- 7,779
- Reaction score
- 285
So I've decided to buy a new PC for several reasons, one being that my computer is totally outdated and can't even run call of duty and that I want to be able to play Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3 in the near future on it.
I've been looking at one pc and I will post the specs in detail so that you can help me figure out if its something to have for up coming games etc
custom made computer from komplett.se
CPU: AMD Athlon II X4 635 Quad Core, 2.9Ghz, AM3, 4MB, 95W, Boxed
RAM: Crucial DDR3 1333MHz 4GB KIT, CL9, Kit w/two matched DDR3 2GB, 240pin
Motherboard: MSI 770-C45, Socket-AM3, DDR3 ATX, AMD770+SB710,4DDRIII,1PCI-E*16,2PCI-E*1,3PCI,6SATAII,GbLAN
Graphics Card: Gainward GeForce GTX 460 768MB PhysX PCI-Express 2.0, GDDR5, 2xDVI, native-HDMI, 675MHz
Power Supply: Silver Power SP-SS500 500W PSU ATX 12V V2.2, 80 Plus, Standard, 1x 6pin+1x 6+2pin PCIe, 6× SATA, 120mm
Chassi: CM Storm Scout Midi Tower Black Fans: 1x 140mm Front, 1x 140mm Top, 1x 120mm Rear, Red LEDs, Window
OS: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
As I've edited it a bit I have no idea if that motherboard will work with the ram etc so would like an confirmation on that as I know nothing about PC's, but this is looking good to me to be a computer being able to run starcraft 2 on high-settings without lagg etc?
I've been looking at one pc and I will post the specs in detail so that you can help me figure out if its something to have for up coming games etc
custom made computer from komplett.se
CPU: AMD Athlon II X4 635 Quad Core, 2.9Ghz, AM3, 4MB, 95W, Boxed
RAM: Crucial DDR3 1333MHz 4GB KIT, CL9, Kit w/two matched DDR3 2GB, 240pin
Motherboard: MSI 770-C45, Socket-AM3, DDR3 ATX, AMD770+SB710,4DDRIII,1PCI-E*16,2PCI-E*1,3PCI,6SATAII,GbLAN
Graphics Card: Gainward GeForce GTX 460 768MB PhysX PCI-Express 2.0, GDDR5, 2xDVI, native-HDMI, 675MHz
Power Supply: Silver Power SP-SS500 500W PSU ATX 12V V2.2, 80 Plus, Standard, 1x 6pin+1x 6+2pin PCIe, 6× SATA, 120mm
Chassi: CM Storm Scout Midi Tower Black Fans: 1x 140mm Front, 1x 140mm Top, 1x 120mm Rear, Red LEDs, Window
OS: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
As I've edited it a bit I have no idea if that motherboard will work with the ram etc so would like an confirmation on that as I know nothing about PC's, but this is looking good to me to be a computer being able to run starcraft 2 on high-settings without lagg etc?