Calendar

mad_mac

Choose your Leaders, and place your trust!
Messages
13,822
Reaction score
913
I know there is the Calendar tab at the top of the screen, but it mainly shows birthdays.  For example it has no mention of Chelsea v Villa tomorrow.  And then when i click on the Man U game it only says "live on sky"

Is there a way we could have a separate Fixture calendar?

Thanks

 
I know there is the Calendar tab at the top of the screen, but it mainly shows birthdays.  For example it has no mention of Chelsea v Villa tomorrow.  And then when i click on the Man U game it only says "live on sky"

Is there a way we could have a separate Fixture calendar?

Thanks
Never even noticed the calendar tab before.

When I went into it and hit 'view new content' a fixture list came up for the season. Complete accident.

 
If you go into the Calendar and then click "View New Content" you get a Fixtures list come up.

P.s. I've just seen that Goose got there before me!  Well done, Colin!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Further to this, it does strike me as odd that the Fixtures Calendar starts with the match that is furthest away in time, and you have to go to the bottom of the second page before you find the match that is most imminent.

It would seem more logical to do it the other way round.

 
It was designed before logical women existed

 
Back
Top