I loved MW2 and am still going online to play for hours at a time. The main problem with the whole CoD series and MoH for that matter is the shortness of the single player campaigns. These games are meant to be enjoyed online and with friends, you cannot really enjoy the full experience without progressing trough the ranks. The problem I say there with the footage of black-ops, the mods they are showing off as coming from the community are in fact multilayer mods that were present in many old PC fps games (and I believe CS is the primary source and anyone who played MoH:AA played melee and pistols only mods online). Saying that and looking at the CoD series, when Infinity Ward is involved with the game, the results have always been above expectations, and I believe that Activision should stick with them in the future. Black-ops for me feels like CoD3 or CoD:WW, great games but somehow just feel more like expansions then stand alone games.