Cannot create topic in Tickets section

texa23

New Signing
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I have a problem which is the lack of option to create a topic in the tickets section. I read it here that a user have to make 10-15 content to access to this feature because of the touts, but I saw right now that someone who also joined 6 hours ago could make a topic. How this thing works then?

Thanks,

Oliver

 
Tickets to the GUN SHOW

spongebob%20non%20riesce%20a%20sollevare%20legno.2016-10-22-22-51-34.gif


 
yeah you have to make a certain number of posts before you can get in there.  That person that joined 6 hours ago may have met the threshold already.  Post a few more, then clear your cache and sign back in

 
yeah you have to make a certain number of posts before you can get in there.  That person that joined 6 hours ago may have met the threshold already.  Post a few more, then clear your cache and sign back in
Thanks mad_mac, that's helpful. 

Cheers

 
yeah you have to make a certain number of posts before you can get in there.  That person that joined 6 hours ago may have met the threshold already.  Post a few more, then clear your cache and sign back in
Ah thought that was the case, cheers

 
So, how many posts I have to do before I can comment or create a topic in the ticket section?

 
Back
Top