Can't make topic or give reaction on ticket part of the forum. Why?

Dutch_fan

New Signing
Messages
12
Reaction score
5
Hi All,

as a dutch fan I want to go to see the club in a home game. For that reason I want to make a topic or give a reaction on a topic about tickets to see if I can get tickets.

But my rights make that I can't enter anything in the ticket topics of this site. Why is that?

 
If that would be the case then I would understand. But I am already a member of this forum since 2016

Schermafbeelding 2022-01-15 om 15.09.00.png

 
You started posting only now, that counts as being new. You need a certain amount of posts before you have access to the tickets thread.

 
Not really a bad join-fee for your directors box tickets though.

 
Yea its pretty tough, we have been caught out on ticket sales years ago, we learnt a valuable lesson.

 
Back
Top