Caoimhin Kelleher, surely an upgrade!

I doubt he will ever make that mistake again though - the one he did yesterday.

😆 

 
Don't think he's any better than Sanchez and Jorgensen, so it would be a pass from me ... 
I'm with you.  Always think he cuts a small figure in the goal, and has been playing behind a very in-form defence.  Prefer both our options right now, and not the right caliber of player we should be targeting. 

 
After Sanchez's last game...im not really that scared anymore. I still hold my breath when the ball is at his feet but dear lord I think I'm softening up to sanchez a bit more. Lol

I actually think sanchez is closing in on kellehers level and I'm leaning towards that it may be a waste to get him over sanchez now, is he that much of an upgrade!

Wtf is wrong with me...I think I'm getting a fever!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top