I was at the CL game against Real Madrid and only the West Stand was open to fans. There were some people in the East Stand but there were probably club officials and families of the players. I think the limit was put in place by the Council and Police primarily to stop Fulham Road being closed. There were some Real Madrid fans in the West Stand but no trouble. Just a bit of banter.. I was at the pre-season friendly in 2006 between Chelsea at Celtic at the Bridge and there was trouble before and after the game. Hopefully no trouble after next week's game.I've been hearing rumours that in the return leg at the Bridge that Celtic's support is going to be a lot different then you would normally see at a women's match. Not sure if the attendance will be capped but ticket sales are stricter and that goes for the Shamrock Rovers game as well I've also heard (unconfirmed) that tickets for the SR game will not go on general sale if they are not all bought by season ticket holders and members.
Last went there about 30 years ago. A sh*thole then and a sh*thole now. A dump compared to Ibrox. Was tempted to go to tonight's game and borrow a Rangers banner from my cousins.Just a shame it has to be played in that sh*thole.