Cesc Fabregas

Love Cesc - his Twitter account is worth following

95586695_10216437938932468_5396589998986231808_n.jpg


 
Happy Birthday to Cesc 33 years young today. :tHumBsBeeR:
Shame his legs went in his mid/late 20s. He had the skill and vision to have played at the highest level for longer, like Lamps did. I guess the Wenger years at Arsenal stopped that happening.

 
There is something special about players that started off in Arsenal and then joined Chelsea. You gotta love them. 

 
Always like hearing these behind the scenes anecdotes, I think Conte could've played Cesc more against those kinds of teams but then again he had to worry about the solidity of the midfield.

That goal against West Brom was more credit to Costa as well I have to say, he just bulldozed his way to scoring from an angle, loved that moment.

 
The number of times I saw Pulisic and Abraham make runs in behind on Saturday only for our midfielders to turn 90 degrees and pass sideways

Cesc would've certainly unlocked that defence on a few occasions 

 
The number of times I saw Pulisic and Abraham make runs in behind on Saturday only for our midfielders to turn 90 degrees and pass sideways

Cesc would've certainly unlocked that defence on a few occasions 
Sideways and backwards has been our policy for years! 

 
but i've seen Jorginho play the play makers role with aplomb for us and Italy

 
Don't know how true it is but apparently he is routing for arsenal tomorrow. 

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Na, can't see him saying that. Where did you see that?

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Na, can't see him saying that. Where did you see that?
What he actually said is if pushed he would want arsenal to win because they haven't won anything for ages whereas we win stuff all the time.

 
Back
Top