timetowaste
Proper Chels
- Messages
- 9,321
- Reaction score
- 6,414
Kepa
Lukaku
Bakayoko
Drinkwater
Bogarde
Lukaku
Bakayoko
Drinkwater
Bogarde
It’s hard to top this. I might swap drinkwater for Mudryk, Mutu, Shevchenko, SWP, Datro Fofana, De Lucas, Di Santo, Fleck, Morata, Kezman, Veron, Bosnich, Sutton, but Drinkwater takes some beatingKepa
Lukaku
Bakayoko
Drinkwater
Bogarde
Kante most definitely. I'll take out Zola and put in Cech just for what he did in 2012. He had no right to win us the CL on his end.It’s hard to top this. I might swap drinkwater for Mudryk, Mutu, Shevchenko, SWP, Datro Fofana, De Lucas, Di Santo, Fleck, Morata, Kezman, Veron, Bosnich, Sutton, but Drinkwater takes some beating
Top five signings? Has to include Frank, Drogs, Hazard, Zola and one open!
That was more that Abramovich and Mourinho threw their toys out of the pram. We spent plenty the season before, and we made the CL final in the same season.I get why people bring up fees (which probably puts Mudryk right in the conversation... Lavia too), but I will ignore that here.
I really can’t put these two anywhere else—they’re in a league of their own (no particular order):
Ben Haim came in when the club wasn’t exactly swimming in cash, but wow, he did not look like a professional footballer and certainly did not play like one.
- Bakayoko
- Tal Ben Haim
Bakayoko though… I’m not sure I’ve seen a midfielder at this level where the ball seemed so determined to escape him. Watching the football bounce off his shins made Lukaku’s first touch look WC.
Apologies for spelling mistake. Need to invest in some windowsIn no particular order. Robert Fkeck. Robert Fleck. Robert Fleck.