Charlton Athletic vs Chelsea (FAC) Saturday 10th January 20:00 GMT

Great start Liam. Made Gittens into a new player already.

I’ll leave this with you, if this is what he can do with Gittens imagine what he can do with

..Mudryk ?

 
Great start Liam. Made Gittens into a new player already.

I’ll leave this with you, if this is what he can do with Gittens imagine what he can do with

..Mudryk ?
He needs an injection of something...

 
Agreed, first game I think I properly enjoyed for a little while - Albeit Charlton in the bottom half of the Championship were not up to much. We still so ropey at the back mind, when they did attack we were awful.

 
Good win and a good start to the not Maresca era.

Arsenal will be a real test but at least we go into that match on a high.

 
Not too much passing around at the back then... ?
Nope definitely not like Maresca. The passing at the back appears to me to have more purpose to create angles to knock it around the corner to open up spaces

 
When my son went for his Academy trial, they played a game against a Tottenham development side. At one point they broke free and my boy decided to come charging out of his goal to me muttering "What the fck are you doing" under my breath. It really was touch and go whether he'd get there, it was 20 yards or more out. He gets there just a head of the Tottenham striker, nutmegs him, spins around him and clips the ball down the wing into the path of his winger. I nearly needed a change of underwear, but he got signed after that game. I am certain that move got him noticed and signed.

I watched Jorgensen come charging into no man's land and got away with it in front of Rosenoir, and I was back there again. Oh god, what kind of hell are we all in for.

 
Solid win. Good performance but like others said it was against Charlton.

Good start for Rosenior. Now unto Arsenal on Wednesday...

 
  • Like
Reactions: OTL
611630949_1474690360684873_4951833573768429855_n.jpg


 
Gittens - like anew signing. Good performance

Hato - ditto. Great goal.

Badders - I don’t want to hate but he’s simply not good enough. Needs to be sold in the summer.

 
We have scored 5 goals 4 times under Maresca in all competitions over the past 18 months.

Rosenior’s first game, scored 5 goals.

 
We would have lost this under Maresca I think.
Maybe... that was one of his big problems... the results were always up and down

What was really consistent though... was the shyte football he dished up to torture us with every week.

 
Back
Top