Charlton Relegated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lofty

First Team Regular
Messages
5,326
Reaction score
0
Final score from The Valley: Charlton 0; T*tt*nh*m 2.

So Charlton go down with Watford. Do you care? No, neither do I. But if you're really interested, you can read the BBC match report here

 
I care, they're my local club and I've been going to their matches for 8 years... Really didn't want to see them go.

Lets hope the Spammers join them
128.gif


 
Great news, I've never liked Charlton
icon_lol.gif


Naturally, it'd be superb if Wet Spam were to go down with them, but failing that, then Wigan.

I'd like to see Warnock and Sheff.Utd. stay up, don't know why
icon_confused.gif


 
Charlton is one of the clubs that I'm practically 100% indifferent about when we're not playing them. I don't like them, I don't hate them...I just want us to get the three points when we play them.

 
Just looked at a thread back in January and I predicted the bottom three as:

Wigan 29

Charlton 29

Watford 19

Should have put money on that and I'll be happy with those three going down - none of them exactly light up the premiership.

(Poor Old Jimmy!!!)

 
Something I hear increasingly often is

Well I'm a Charlton fan so of course I hate Chelsea
Of course? I must be missing something because I can't remember any long term deep seated rivalry between ourselves and that lot. Maybe it's similar to Fulham, some of whose supporters have also been known to express a deep hatred of Chelsea FC. But why? I don't hate them, never have. If ever there was a friendly derby then surely that's the one. Unlike Chelea v QP-joke who are a complete bunch of tossers. But that's another story.

 
At last ! a man after my own heart re: the bush whackers, what a bunch of no good tossers that lot are, would much rather have seen them go down the pan instead of Charlton, Oh well! there's always next year.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top