So I am a Chelsea fan and have been for 8 years. People say I have been since the Abramovich error but the truth is when I first saw Chelsea play back in 2000, I always thought they played good football. However, what would happen if I came to Stamford Bridge for a Chelsea game and tried to get involved? Like singing songs etc? I don't have a clue what it would be like (depending on which stand I am in) as some people emjpy singing and others dont and will just look or laugh at you. But the problem is..I am SCOTTISH! So I know some people will tell me to get to f**k and what not but it is my biggest dream to watch Chelsea from the Bridge but just not sure on how the English supporters would react? I don't have a problem with the English. I prefer Chelsea to my Scottish team and think English will tell me to stick with Scottish team (being serious and slagging me off) but hell, even I can admit..Scottish football is sh*t and has no standards.
welcome to the board fella, im actually only a few miles away from the scottish border, the right side of it i might add.