Chelsea (2) vs (1) FC Copenhagen (ECL) Thurs 13th March 25 20:00 GMT

I see they've wheeled out Colwill again to spin the "Maresca is wonderful" narrative.

"The ideas he brings in training to help us break teams down - it's all down to him. We are top players but he sets us up correctly to look good on the pitch and score goals. As a manager and person, he's top. He pushes us every day."

Well it isn't bloody working Levi, is it ?

So one of two things applies (could be both LOL) :

  • The ideas are gash
  • The players are not top players because they are incapable of putting all these wonderful ideas into practice.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I see they've wheeled out Colwill again to spin the "Maresca is wonderful" narrative.

"The ideas he brings in training to help us break teams down - it's all down to him. We are top players but he sets us up correctly to look good on the pitch and score goals. As a manager and person, he's top. He pushes us every day."

Well it isn't bloody working Levi, is it ?

So one of two things applies (could be both LOL) :

  • The ideas are gash
  • The players are not top players because they are incapable of putting all these wonderful ideas into practice.
200.gif


 
I see they've wheeled out Colwill again to spin the "Maresca is wonderful" narrative.

"The ideas he brings in training to help us break teams down - it's all down to him. We are top players but he sets us up correctly to look good on the pitch and score goals. As a manager and person, he's top. He pushes us every day."

Well it isn't bloody working Levi, is it ?

So one of two things applies (could be both LOL) :

  • The ideas are gash
  • The players are not top players because they are incapable of putting all these wonderful ideas into practice.
You know what I’m going to say but I’ll say anyway lol. The correct answer is both, the ideas are not good to break down defences and the players are, definitely, not top players.

 
Additional tickets have been made available to ST and members, plus westview and club Chelsea packages are available on general sale. I guess that not many are thinking about going tomorrow to the game to watch the borefest they serve us week in week out.

 
Additional tickets have been made available to ST and members, plus westview and club Chelsea packages are available on general sale. I guess that not many are thinking about going tomorrow to the game to watch the borefest they serve us week in week out.
Good. Hope that keeps up.

 
I can see a nervous 0-0 being played out with Maresca's instructions being based on 70% + possession most of which being played at walking pace. Highlights would be one of our centre backs standing motionless near the half way line with their foot on the ball. In the second half it could get slower and even less adventurous. God help us.

 
I can see a nervous 0-0 being played out with Maresca's instructions being based on 70% + possession most of which being played at walking pace. Highlights would be one of our centre backs standing motionless near the half way line with their foot on the ball. In the second half it could get slower and even less adventurous. God help us.
Exactly how I see it going.

 
You know what I’m going to say but I’ll say anyway lol. The correct answer is both, the ideas are not good to break down defences and the players are, definitely, not top players.
I can't recall many top players that had to tell the fans in press conferences that they were top players 😎

 
  • Haha
Reactions: RMH
The Simpsons are often found to have predicted the future, Trump to be president, Enzo Maresca to be a football coach. Uncanny.

 
Really poor team that, hopefully will be enough to go through though.

 
Back
Top