Chelsea (4) vs (1) Djurgarden (ECL) Thurs 8th May 25 20:00 GMT

axman2526

Legend
Messages
39,693
Reaction score
20,269
Matchday thread for the conference league semi final second leg at Stamford Bridge.

200.gif


 
The Newcastle matches massive to our group, we have a 3 goal lead here and need to keep the team fresh for that 12 kick off.

Jorgensen

Acheampong

Tosin

Badiashile

Gusto

Rak-Sakai or Dyer

KDH

George

Walsh

Sancho

Mhueka

 
Gong to keep one eye on the Betis/Fiorentina match. Hoping the latter finds a way to sneak into the final.

 
  • Like
Reactions: OTL
I've started my European pre match ritual

A little bit of physical work in the garden, now I am at the beer drinking stage !

Next we win ( maybe not a night to remember to quote Shalamar ) but a win nevertheless

Up the Chels!

 
In terms of starting team selection I will leave it to Mr Maresca

However on the bench

He can have 1 GK, 1 FB, 1 CB but the rest ( 4? ) must surely be attacking youth/ reserve players. Come on Enzo.

 
Gong to keep one eye on the Betis/Fiorentina match. Hoping the latter finds a way to sneak into the final.
Hmm fancy us vs DDG more than against Anthony eh?

 
Not sure what formation he's playing here LOL. Just the 6 defenders in the line up for this tricky fixture !

Chelsea: Jorgensen, Gusto, Tosin, Badiashile, Cucurella, Acheampong, James (c), Walsh, Dewsbury-Hall, Sancho, George

Chelsea subs: Bergstrom, Sanchez, Antwi, Chalobah, Colwill, Caicedo, Fernandez, Madueke, Neto, Palmer, Jackson, Mhueka

 
I got 9/11 for the starting XI.

Walsh for Amougou, and whoever is playing up front for Mheuka.

Good luck to Reggie this evening. What a night for him in prospect, presumably in the pivot alongside Reece,

I'm guessing formation is a 3-4-2-1

Acheampong - Tosin - Badiashile

Gusto - James - Walsh - Cucurella

KDH - Sancho

George

 
Absolutely ridiculous to start cucurela in this match . He is the only player in our squad who can't be replaced. If he gets injured today the season is over.

 
I got 9/11 for the starting XI.

Walsh for Amougou, and whoever is playing up front for Mheuka.

Good luck to Reggie this evening. What a night for him in prospect, presumably in the pivot alongside Reece,

I'm guessing formation is a 3-4-2-1

Acheampong - Tosin - Badiashile

Gusto - James - Walsh - Cucurella

KDH - Sancho

George
Don't think he changes his normal way of playing.

Jorgensen

Acheampong

Tosin

Badiashile

James

Cucurella

Gusto

Walsh

KDH

Sancho

George

 
3 right-backs? Did Gareth Southgate suddenly just become out manager?

 
Gong to keep one eye on the Betis/Fiorentina match. Hoping the latter finds a way to sneak into the final.
I want to watch all 4 semi finals but I don't think i can

 
Back
Top