Chelsea Avatars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gem

Legend
Messages
18,526
Reaction score
1,576
Hello all, if there are people out there who want a Chelsea related avatar to go next to their name, then here's the place to request it. If you have a certain picture you want, then either post it or describe it so I can hunt it down
icon_wink.gif
or just leave it up to me to pick a suitable picture
icon_wink.gif


For instance, G4 may like a new Ashley Cole avatar
icon_wink.gif


christmastree.gif
Merry Christmas
christmastree.gif


 
merry holiday. I love my terrible paint edited cashley avatar... it, to me, is a work of brilliance, and to everyone else, truly illustrates how good a designer of banners etc you are.

it's strange, cos I'm actually good with a pencil.

 
ME !!!

Santa, this year I want a...... (no offence meant Gem
biggrin.gif
)

something with JT please (preferably scoring THE goal against Barca in the 4-2 smackdown
icon_rolleyes.gif
)

I f***** love the guy

As I'm writing this, we really miss him badly in the back four.

Hope he gets well soon.

But then again, Bridgey against Le Arse will do as well

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top