Andreas First Team Regular Messages 7,779 Reaction score 285 Aug 3, 2011 #2 Is there any site where I can get all the Chelsea goals from last season in HQ, im playing around with sony vegas and making a full video of all them goals would be fun!
Is there any site where I can get all the Chelsea goals from last season in HQ, im playing around with sony vegas and making a full video of all them goals would be fun!
Mod A Touchable Staff member Messages 19,165 Reaction score 8,769 Aug 3, 2011 #3 Everything I've seen is mostly sourced from Youtube. This might have an archive of last season http://www.soccerclips.net/ Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2011
Everything I've seen is mostly sourced from Youtube. This might have an archive of last season http://www.soccerclips.net/
Andreas First Team Regular Messages 7,779 Reaction score 285 Aug 3, 2011 #4 oh damn, just realised it might be smarter to start fresh from this season otherwise its going to take awhile to find all the goals from last season!
oh damn, just realised it might be smarter to start fresh from this season otherwise its going to take awhile to find all the goals from last season!
Mod A Touchable Staff member Messages 19,165 Reaction score 8,769 Aug 3, 2011 #5 Well in that case, the above link might be worth grabbing the goals from after each game.