Chelsea FC Women Recent Ticket Updates

OhForAGreavsie

On the Bench
Messages
605
Reaction score
346
CFCW Ticket Updates

vs Spurs, Stamford Bridge, Sunday 20th November 2022 at 13:00 GMT: General admission seats sold out, but Premium and hospitality tickets are still available at reasonable prices.

vs Real Madrid, Kingsmeadow, Wednesday 23rd November 2022 at 20:00 GMT: Only standing tickets remain.

vs Paris St Germain, Stamford Bridge, Thursday 22nd December 2022 at 20:00 GMT: General admission tickets available now.

Get 'em while you can. https://www.chelseafc.com/en/tickets/womens-tickets 🙂 

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Reading at KingsMeadow 11th December on sale now. 
 

PSG at Stamford Bridge 22nd December on sale now.

 
Realised both Liverpool games at Kingsmeadow were on sale yesterday. Get down there for a game if you haven’t already (or if you have, I’m not the attendance police). 

 
Get yourself down/up/across (depending on your geographical location I suppose) to The Bridge for some CL football!

 
@Boyne did you get an email through with your tickets for this? I can’t find mine!
@Munkworth I didn't apply for a ticket in the end as am busy that day but hope to catch some of it on TV. Daft question but is it in your spam folder?

Am looking forward to Sunday's game.  Should be a cracker. Bit off subject but did you see any of the England women's games? Lauren James was named England player of the tournament.

 
Turns out I just never bought any! Luckily it hasn’t sold out so I’m all good now. 

 
Hmmmmm...
200.gif


 
Back
Top