Chelsea Ladies sub-forum?

Would you be interested in a Chelsea Ladies sub-forum?

  • Yes

    Votes: 22 66.7%
  • No

    Votes: 11 33.3%

  • Total voters
    33

Huttsey

First Team Regular
Messages
3,454
Reaction score
937
Hi all!

After the recent Woman's World Cup and the growing exposure of the woman's game, I was thinking if there was any appetite to have a sub-forum dedicated to the Chelsea Ladies team?

This only came about when I saw a BBC News article today reporting that Chelsea have signed Fran Kirby for a record fee. I thought that would be a good thing to post on here but didn't know where best to put it.

To be honest, I'm now sure if it would be very active. I'm not overly certain that I'd go on there much myself but I thought I would I'd ask the question to see if there was any interest in the idea. I added a straight 'yes or no' poll for people to place their votes.

Anyway, it's just an idea everyone. What do you all think?

 
Excellent idea, they are a part of the club and it would be nice to keep up to date with them.

 
I've just re-read my post and am a bit worried that it might look a bit presumptuous of me. I'm of course mainly putting the question to Loz and Mod!

 
Don't worry Huttsey, it didn't come across as presumptuous at all.  But maybe it could just be a thread under general Chelsea - I'm not sure if it would generate enough to warrant a sub-forum.  Though if we can have one for Rangers, maybe it does?  (and that's not to knock the Rangers one, just think that there'd probably be a similar level of postings perhaps?)

 
I'm not interested personally, but if it were to replace the Rangers one I'd be okay with that.

 
If you need someone to knock the Rangers thread, look no further! :wink:
Tbh it's always baffled me but whenever I say so I'm told we have a historical link.  I must've missed it all these years I've supported Chelsea.  But each to his/her own etc.

 
Has anything been decided? Either way they play the FA final this Saturday! Think it's being televised by the BBC.

 
Back
Top