babodonk New Signing Messages 9 Reaction score 0 Feb 4, 2019 #2 When is the best time for buying gear from the Chelsea Shop? Kits are on sale now. But do kits become even cheaper once the season is over/new season kits are out? I bought some for my son two years ago, but he has outgrown his current one.
When is the best time for buying gear from the Chelsea Shop? Kits are on sale now. But do kits become even cheaper once the season is over/new season kits are out? I bought some for my son two years ago, but he has outgrown his current one.
Munkunku Local Idiot Messages 23,481 Reaction score 21,828 Feb 4, 2019 #3 End of the season is usually best although they’ve had a sale on since Black Friday without anything actually getting cheaper. Your best bet is to look online elsewhere as the club shop is very overpriced!
End of the season is usually best although they’ve had a sale on since Black Friday without anything actually getting cheaper. Your best bet is to look online elsewhere as the club shop is very overpriced!
babodonk New Signing Messages 9 Reaction score 0 Feb 4, 2019 #4 Ah ok... cheers. I bought away kits which were a few seasons old, and they were pretty cheap. I'll keep an eye out at the end of season.
Ah ok... cheers. I bought away kits which were a few seasons old, and they were pretty cheap. I'll keep an eye out at the end of season.