andy
First Team Regular
- Messages
- 4,027
- Reaction score
- 1,942
Just watching the whole match on Chelsea TV.. the first game at Wembley. I am sure there ar emany of oyu who know it well. just felt like commenting....
I have it on VHS but not watched for 'kin years....
We were out played by Leeds scum in the second half they hit the post three times but the rest is history...
But what made me sick to the pit of my stomach .... not only was the atmosphere piss poor ! a lot worse than it is today
.. but when Hutchinson scored his superb equaliser, and I never recall this before but the whole chelsea crowd were singing "walk on" in full voice...
I cant remember us ever doing that and I been going since late 70's and none of the older supporters ever mentioned it to me... is it true, was it a Chelsea song? it was it just a football song ?
Bonetti was amazing ! as was Charlie Cook I thought.. Gutsy stuff.. Drogba wouldn't have last 2 minitues
I have it on VHS but not watched for 'kin years....
We were out played by Leeds scum in the second half they hit the post three times but the rest is history...
But what made me sick to the pit of my stomach .... not only was the atmosphere piss poor ! a lot worse than it is today
I cant remember us ever doing that and I been going since late 70's and none of the older supporters ever mentioned it to me... is it true, was it a Chelsea song? it was it just a football song ?
Bonetti was amazing ! as was Charlie Cook I thought.. Gutsy stuff.. Drogba wouldn't have last 2 minitues